LH It's great to be interviewing you, Amanda, as we became friends through our shared love of Sanditon and fanfic, and you are fantastic support to loads of writers as well. It feels like most people who follow Heybourne fic will know you from your encouraging commenting on AO3! But I’m excited other people will get to know you more through this. So I didn’t know you before you started writing in the fandom, tell us how your love of Sanditon began? BL Well, I was relatively late to the party! My mum recommended Season One to me. I was pretty much Team Stringer, though, because I could never get past how patronising and angry Sidney was with Charlotte and Georgiana. And then, the way it ended, of course. We saw it was cancelled, then renewed, and then I broke the news to my mum that her man Theo would not be back. She never recovered. I had love heart eyes for Colbourne after about a minute of him appearing on screen. I’m a sucker for a nerdy, hot recluse with kids. At first, I was...
Comments
Post a Comment